Monday, July 1, 2013

No Bake Peanut Butter Bars

Happy Monday everyone! I have so many delicious recipes to share with you all after cooking for my sweet SIL's baby shower. I had the best time menu planning for this shower, and the food was a hit, not to mention the entire shower, what a special day it was. I can't wait to meet my NIECE and spoil her.

My favorite dessert by far from the shower were these no bake peanut butter bars. I've baked something similar called Oh Baby Bars, featured on the blog here, but I think I like these even better. I think it's the graham cracker crumbs that really give these bars a little something extra.

Be warned those, these are HIGHLY addicting.

via Six Sisters' Stuff


No Bake Peanut Butter Bars from Six Sisters' Stuff


Ingredients

1 cup butter melted
2 cups graham cracker crumbs (use the boxed kind, or grind them in a food processor)
2 cups powdered sugar
1 cup + 4 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips

Directions

In a medium bowl, mix together the melted butter, graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar, and 1 cup peanut butter until well blended. Press evenly into the bottom of an ungreased 9×13 inch pan. In the microwave, melt the chocolate chips with the 4 tablespoons of peanut butter, stirring every 30 seconds until melted until smooth. Spread over the peanut butter layer. Refrigerate for at least one hour before cutting into squares.

1 comment: