Friday, June 28, 2013

Lately...

I hadn't done of these posts in awhile so thought I would give you a few random thoughts, obsessions and likes on this Friday morning.

I'm loving this denim chambray shirt from Target...I'm pretty much obsessed with anything chambray right now, but who isn't?

Merona Chambray Shirt Dress - Target

Also loving this maxiskirt, would be perfect for the 4th of July or for an upcoming girls trip I have to Santa Fe, hmmm should I make it mine? Decisions decisions...

Tie Dye Print Maxi Skirt - Warehouse



I'm still making these week after week for breakfast, so obsessed, pretty healthy AND I've found that if you put a wee bit of maple syrup on them they are even better.

I also tried to make these a healthier way, subbing WW flour for the AP, and subbing applesauce for the sugar, UMMM don't do this, they tasted WAY to healthy and really not even that edible, stick with the posted recipe.

I hope everyone has a great weekend, get pumped for many new recipes next week as I'm cooking for my sweet SIL's baby shower this weekend and have some new yummies.


No comments:

Post a Comment